11.04.2008

The Stanly Lane Pumpkin Patch

I've always known that babies enjoy making fools out of their parents. Mom says one thing, baby does another. Dad claims one thing, baby proves him wrong. Well Emersen does this to me constantly! I thought taking her to the pumpkin patch would freak her out. I thought being put down around pumpkins would be something she'd absolutely hate! Boy was I wrong. She loved it!Here we are sitting on this huge pyramid of hay, in front of some corn. What you don't see is the fact that there were almost fifty kids jumping up and down on this structure! It was totally insane. I don't know why we thought going to the pumpkin patch the day before Halloween was a good idea! Of course, it's been awhile since any of us (Mom, Dad, Paul and myself) have been students at a school that took field trips! Regardless of all the mayhem, we had a wonderful time.
I know the sign says no climbing, but the employee said we could sit her in it, I swear!

That day we also went up valley to see Grandma Neuman. We stopped at Dean and Deluca to show Emersen some of the finer things in life! She enjoyed smelling the cheeses, and picking out honey with Papa.

And here is one last picture, because there are so few of Paul and I being affectionate toward each other!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey! I did know of your blog. I thought I had commented before?

Anyway, those are some insanely cute pictures. REALLY. I can't take it.

We went to a pumpkin patch ON Halloween thinking it would be packed. It wasn't at all! It was so fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails